Are you interested in gaining valuable work experience and making a difference in your community? As a growing social services agency, Ireland Home Based Services is often seeking qualified candidates who are organized, professional, assertive, flexible and dedicated to helping change the lives of children and families in their communities.
IHBS employs more than 350 professionals in 40 Indiana counties.
Career Opportunities Often Include:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree with a current license issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board
- Master’s degree with a temporary permit issued by the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board
- Master’s degree in related human services field having completed a minimum of 24 post-secondary semester hours in a qualifying human services degree field
- Home Based Family Caseworker
- Family Support Worker (Degree not mandatory, but relevant experience working families and children is required)
Every position requires different education and experience. The following degrees are preferred. Other degrees will be considered with relevant experience.
- Social Work
- Criminal Justice
- Human Development
- Human Services
- Marriage & Family Therapy
- Other Human Services Related Fields
- Family Studies
IHBS currently provides services in 40 Indiana counties.. Each employee is responsible for their own reliable transportation and generally works a 2-3 county radius as all services are provided in the client’s home. In order to meet the needs of our clients, all employees schedules include evening hours. All non-therapists are required to work one weekend day.